Pakiramdam ko iba akong tao pag ako ay nasa kalikasan. Para bang ang level ng pagkatao ko ay umangat dahil kung asan ako. Ako ay isang tao na mahilig sa kalikasan. Kahit kailan di ako nanghinayang dito. Palagi na lang akong iniiwanang di makapaniwala sa kalikasan at sa kagandahan nito.

~~~

I'm a different person when I'm with nature. It feels like I'm another human being in a different level. I call myself a nature lover...or an outdoor enthusiast. Nothing on nature disappoints me, it always leaves me breathless and humbled.

First picture. This was posted from my old photoblog. My first sunshine over looking the Visayas Island. Picture was taken when I went to Samar last 2005.



Second picture. This was also posted from my old photoblog. The undeveloped beach from Gamay, Samar. They got white beach with no resorts at all, it's really like nature tripping.


Third picture: This was posted from my old photoblog. Same part of the beach (Second Picture), just on a different angle. I love this small coconut tree coz it was bent, either by nature or somebody who's strong enough to do this. :)


Fourth picture: Not in Samar but in Camiguin. This is what they call the White Island. Picture was taken last 2007. Some part of the island will be under water when it's high tide. Taking out the white sands from this island's prohibited.

Sorry if I have too many entries for this week's litratong pinoy. I just love nature and I have too many favorite pics to choose from.

This post is for LITRATONGPINOY.COM

For more of my Litratong Pinoy entries, go HERE!

3 comments

  1. Marites  

    March 11, 2010 at 11:19 AM

    ganun din ang pakiramdam ko kaya pinakamasaya ako kung malapit sa kalikasan o di kaya'y kung nagbibiyahe. ang gaganda ng isla ng Pilipinas talaga:) maligayang LP!

    Andito ang aking lahok.

  2. ♥♥ Willa ♥♥  

    March 11, 2010 at 1:16 PM

    I love the first photo,napaka solemn ng dating.
    LP:LIKAS

  3. Thess  

    March 11, 2010 at 4:06 PM

    wonderful photos!!

    Happy LP :)

    Thesserie.com