My Music, My Dreams




Ever since I was a kid, it had been my long life dream to learn how to play piano and to create music. And I believe that composers are the most creative persons in the planet for creating music that could entice, calm, and restore your soul. Then one day, after learning how to create music, I will compose one and I want it for the whole world to hear. I want it to be something that will define who I am. I want my compositions to live on forever.

You’ve got to check this site called, www.ravel-vs.com. It has so many services that’s ideal for all musician of any level. They have the best set of records that can make your piece as if it was performed by a real and complete orchestra in a smaller portion of time, effort and way a lot cheaper.

My mind is blowing because of that idea! Imagine listening to your composition as if it was played by a complete ensemble and a lot of people will hear it and somehow it will affect their lives, one way or the other is just to great! I think, I just need to do that one big leap and that is to learn how to play.

0 comments